Where To Start?

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Being the person I am...I am indecisive to a fault. I could start with the moment I learned I was pregnant. At work. On break. In the restroom with a new pregnancy test. The test instructions lied. I didn't have to sweat for 3-5 minutes to find out the truth. It took less time to show a positive than it took to cap the test stick. My response was a shocked and shaken, "You gotta be shitting me". Aloud. In a public restroom. The day I swore that I'd never see had come! It took a month and a half to two months into the pregnancy and being ill so long with no symptoms that could be explained away...Drew Aidan Price, my gorgeous miracle baby was on his way!!! He definitely kept me on my toes throughout the rest of my pregnancy and has kept up that tradition since birth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment